Tuesday, July 20, 2004

*Yawn* Long day today. Slept at 4am this morning. Hur hur. MSN. Woke up at 11 to Mum's scolding. :(   About the same thing again. Not working at Baker's Inn. Bleah. Terrible. Today she really blew her top. Oops.   So in the afternoon, decided to pacify her by saying I will not work at Baker's Inn. Gave her the manager's number and she called. Haha. So now I'm jobless again. Sigh~ Terrible. And I haven't even started work. -__-!!! Really.   Then went to school in the afternoon to check out the campaigning. Hee hee. Saw lots of posters!! Lotsa Gini's, Nixon's, Aya's, Cass's, Loy's, Gerie's, all over business school. Reminds me of my own campaign. Sigh~ School days.   Had lunch at Mensa. Didn't even finish my spaghetti. Terrible. Bad karma. Hmm. Then went around taking photos of the posters. But there's something wrong with my digicam. Hmm, has a bluish tinge when i take during the day. Why huh? Anyone knows? V. bad you know. Cannot take outdoor day photos. :(   Watched Mean Girls at Marina Square after school. Was late! Oops. Sorry. Underestimated the time needed to go from school to Marina Square. Ha.   It was a nice show, basically. Typical chick flick with lots of bitching and cat fights. Haha! And pretty funny too!! Muahaha...   Had my dose of prata and Dinosaur again. Yippee! So happy. Fantastic. Then it was a long journey home on  a smelly bus. *Pinch nose* And I pity the person who sent me home. Oops. Thanks for taking the trouble, if you're reading this. I'm thanking you for probably the 5th time. :)   Anyways, my eyes are really closing.. It's bedtime! And I am not working tomorrow. Bah.        

No comments: