Monday, July 12, 2004

Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar. Grr. Am going to a job interview on Wednesday with Kenny Chan. Hmm. At some cafe or something. When confirmed liao then I tell you all where ok? Hee. So exciting. I hope I get the job. It's $6 an hour. Not bad. I mean, it's a waitressing job. So can't expect much eh? Actually I don't mind. Hopefully it's not very tiring. If not I die. I just need a job. Haha. To earn some sort of bread for myself. Can't keep getting money from Dad. Times are tough. Money doesn't come by easy these days. So can save must save. Woke up late today. So didn't go to Dad's office. Bleah. There's always tomorrow. And I'll sleep early tonight. After Friends. Stewpid rain. So heavy. Not going out to meet Karen because of the rain. I hate going out when it's raining. Especially if I am starting out from home, ya know what I mean? It's not so bad if I'm already out. But I hate it when it's raining when I'm going out. Hmmphx. Good anyways, save me some money and at least Dad won't feel so pissed off. Ooh. Loud, rumbling thunder. Got scared by one just now. Blardee loud. Been watching TV from 1pm, Days of Our Lives, till now.. Ch 8 news. Wah laos, talk about being a couch potato. Heh. Stomach rumbling. Heh. Need dinner soon. Ahhhh!! When's my registration package coming!! Hmm, was just thinking, since I'm going to get a job, I can shop! Wheee!! Fun. So happy now. Now. If only I can get the job. Darn. Wahahahaha, Iron Chef on Ch5 now. Wheee! Makes me hungry. *Growl* Be back later.

No comments: