Sunday, July 25, 2004

I hate people who "fly my kite". Just hate it. You, you, you, and YOU! Yes, you. Was supposed to go rollerblading. But because of you, we didn't go. Ended up watching Brotherhood at Tampines Mall. It was a "not-bad" show. Worth $6.50. Not $8.50. Didn't empty my bladder before I went in. Bad move. Wore shorts to watch a movie. An even worse move.   It's terrible to be cold and "urgent" at the same time. You understand, don't you? It was a 3hr show. Bad, bad, bad. Very draggy. I was right about Korean movies/dramas. Whatever. I was right, wasn't I, Koon Kiat? *Triumphant look* By the time the movie was over, I was half-frozen. Legs wobbly, fingers numb. Shivering inside out. Was late in meeting Nadia. Oops. But made it up by rushing a cabbie down. I'm such a taxi queen. Must curb, must curb!!! Met up with photographers Jeffrey (and wife), Kenneth and KB. Nice bunch of pple. I really want to try the Big n Tasty. Looks real good. Lotsa veggies. Came up with some concepts for the upcoming shoot. STUDIO SHOOT.   Ooh. I love it! Haha. No more sweating. No more mosquito bites. No more trying to find the right exposure. No more weird locations. Blah. Muahahaha. *Grin* Finally. A studio shoot. Been waiting for it for like 2 months. TWO whole months. Finally. I get to do it. Wheee! A shoot on the 1st? Hmm, maybe. If the shoot is shifted earlier. Hah. Anyways, had hot chocolate at McCafe, courtesy of KB. Muahaha, had 2 marshmellows that came with it. So cool. Nice. But a tad too sweet. Gah, wanted to try its Caesar Salad and cakes, but alas, no cash. Bleah. Then chatted awhile more, came up with more concepts (half the time I was just stoning), then looked at some of our photos, and I was completely stoning already. We left about 10:30pm. Haha, a lady was shooting us dirty looks. Haha, like how come we're done with our drinks and yet we are still stuck to our seats. Bleah. Got a ride home from KB! Yay! Save my transport marnee. Hur hur. Good good. Photographers with cars are an asset. Because then can do shoots at night and can go alot of locations! Yippee! K, I'm now high on chocolate. Shoots. That's what happens when I drink/eat chocolate. Bah. Shall try to sleep. Hee.

No comments: