Friday, July 16, 2004

Selena is a happy girl today! Why am I talking from a third person? Hmm. *Slaps self* Welcome home Nadia!! Yes, I know abit late. Wahaha. But still, welcome home darling! Anyways, I'm happy because I finally did my nails!!!! Only $20 at Parkway Parade!! Lookie!
New finger nails!
Posted by Hello So nice right! I lurve short nails. Makes typing easier! Heh heh. Lookie at my toe nails!
Toe nails
Posted by Hello Yes. I have knobbly toes. Hur hur. Isn't it the most wonderful colour! And my "prize" today! A pair of heels from Charles and Keith!
So pretty!
Posted by Hello Nice eh? Never had a pair of white heels. So there! That's one off my wish list! Yippee! I didn't go for my facial today! Oops. *Paiseh* Like pontang classes like that. I feel so bad. But it's really far. So lazy to travel to Raffles Place. Bleah. Luckily I didn't pay for the voucher. Hur hur. Saturday's coming! I'm so worried. Sigh. Hope we do well. So fun! Today's an AWESOME day! Yay! Spent the evening with Karen and Shuling talking, laughing, having fun! Just like poly-days. Sigh. Miss school days. And when we were at Simpang Bedok, the prata place, there was this group of army guys sitting near us. And one of them suddenly stood up, walked over to our table, and asked Karen for her number!! Wahahaha!! Shuling and I were laughing our heads off! Heh heh. She kept shaking her head, saying:" No, no, I'm not available./I don't have a handphone. (Her handphone was lying on the table.)" Like hello, it's quite obvious right. Haha! *Chuckle* Muahahaha, that poor boy looked so sad and rejected. Wahaha!! Didn't know Karen will reject people one. So poor thing!! Anyways, that means Karen still got "mei li"!! Haha!! You go girl!! :) I love these girls. We're the spice girls! I'm sour, Shuling's sugar, Karen's salty and Zhenting will be spicy!! Hee hee. Ok, it sounds really dumb. But I don't care. Muahahah. My bolster is falling apart!!! The filling's coming out! OMG. So sad. It's as old as me! 19 years old! Hee hee. Oh no, it's really falling apart. Must repair! I'm feeling AWESOME!! Hee. Nightz.

No comments: