Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Wahahahaha! I don't believe this! The Abigail woman is imitating that Xu Chun Mei person from Taiwan! Wahahahaha! So funny! But come to think of it, they really look alike!! Except for the teeth. But other than that, they are actually quite similar in terms of build and facial features. Cool. :D Yippee! Today I finally got to drive again! I drove Mum home! Alone! Wheeee! My dad had to work OT today. Heh. He's the boss and he has to work OT. -__-!!! Eeks. Got some insect stuck to my screen. Gross. There. Killed it. Oops. On a heavier note, though. I saw this poor old man in the canteen today. The sight made me cry. I mean, seriously tear. Right in the canteen. Oh man. I saw this old man with very severe joint distortion. I don't know what is the name of the condition. But I suppose it's some sort of arthritis that caused the joint distortions. He was dressed in a tshirt, covered with grime and dirt. He ordered a simple plate of bee hoon with only curry vegetables and curry as side dishes. He turned over and wanted to reach for the chopsticks at the other end of the table, but since he couldn't bend over nor stretch his arms straight, he had to walk to that end of the table to get the chopsticks. I almost burst out crying. I wanted to help him get the chopsticks, but I was afraid that he would think that I thought he was useless or something. Then instead of helping him, I would get a scolding. I couldn't bear to look at him because the more I looked at him, the sadder I felt. Sigh. He looked like he was in his fifties. He couldn't even put his left leg straight. :( I ordered my stuff and left. Didn't want to look at that pitiful sight anymore. Argh. How come his kids are not taking care of him! Why?! Why!? Grr. He should be resting at home. Going for treatment for his conditions. Why is he slogging his life away? Argh. I hate the society sometimes. Letting pitiful people like him, still having to earn for his own living. But yet, healthy people are begging on the streets, when they still have normal, healthy limbs. Begging! I tell you. Begging. Sheesh. I hate this kind of people. It's not like they're one limb short or blind or something. They're just lazy. Plain lazy, I tell you. Despise this kind of people. Along with people who cheat money out of the decent folks. Thank God for people like the poor old man's employer. He might not be paying him much, but at least he's hired and not having to sleep on the streets. :) Bless him. It's raining cats and dogs here again. Hmm. Weird weather these days. Really. It was warm and sunny one day, and stormy, lightning thunder the next. The skies are having their PMS. Mood swings. Hur. :P Am going back to school tomorrow! To meet the F&A girls. Yippee! And some Miss Seventeen pageant going on in school. Rachel's involved. Wheee! Good luck. Hope everything runs smoothly for you. :) Right, am going for dinner. Tao Huey and You Tiao later. YAY!

No comments: