Thursday, July 01, 2004

A clean slate. A fresh new start. My NEW old blog. I deleted all my old posts dating back from 2002. There was Wensheng and Darren. Haha. Looked back at my past and smiled when I read happy memories, heart tightened when I read sad memories. But it's all in the past. I have started anew. I wondered whether I should delete the posts. After all, they were memories of things I did and events that happened. Essentially, they were history. By deleting them, it signifies yet another chapter of my life that is beginning. A graduate from Temasek Polytechnic. A soon-to-be student of PSB Academy Loughborough University, UK. I'm going to start my degree course soon. As soon as I get my ass down to school to collect my reprinted results transcript. Hur hur. But it takes 5 working days, they said. So I'll givem another 24 hrs to print my transcript. It costs 10 bucks alright. So people, please keep your results properly. Am thinking whether to go to Genting or not. But I can't seem to find any females to go with me. Why huh? Girls don't like to go Genting? We need to at least form a group of 10 then can get our own private mini bus. Sounds cool. Tentatively only like 4 of us confirmed. Sigh~ Looks like it ain't gonna fall through. Went for my third photoshoot yesterday with Nadia. Went all the way to Sentosa. Damn far away. Irene did our make up. My face was peeling and my eye was swollen. Again. Think there's something wrong with my left eye. Darn. Some of the pics turned out with one of my eyes smaller than the other. Haha. Looked like some abnormal person. Bah. I suppose there will be some nice ones tho. I hope. Here's Above are a couple taken by Nadia's spanking new digi cam. Yes yes. I know it's 5.1 mega pixels, Carl Zeiss lens, blah blah.. Damn. I'm so jealous of it. =X I shall get my hands on one too. Alright, that's all for my first post in my new old blog. Hee hee.. Am still learning how to put up the links. Am so proud of myself. Only took me a couple of hours to put up the tagboard and the rest of the stuff. Haha! I'm a genius!! =) Kidding. Alright. I'm going off to watch TV. Meteor Garden later. Might be back. =P

No comments: