Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I knew it! I knew it! I just knew it!! I didn't wake up on time to go cut my hair and buy munchies from the supermarket. Bleah. I'm so darn sad. =( I should have slept earlier last night! I slept at 4am. Surfing the internet. Pooi. See, serves me right. Never mind, there's always tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the day after the day after tomorrow. Er. You get my point. *Growl* I'm still hungry. Hee. Paiseh. Mum called home just now and gave me a whole lot of chores to do. Argh. I have to mop the living room, hang out the laundry to dry (or something of that nature), wash the dishes and settle my own lunch. Argh. I think I should just grab the bicycle and cycle there. Hah. Great idea. After I finish the chores. And before I die of hunger. Heh. Oh, I just remembered. I don't have cash. Bah. I finished cleaning my room. Urm. Haphazardly. Hah. Am no pro in cleaning rooms. *Paiseh* Just spoke to Jenny on MSN. She's in Alaska and going to Las Vegas. For a whole month! Lucky girl. I want to go too! I haven't been overseas since Chinese New Year. Argh. Haven't even stepped out of Singapore. *Sad* I want to go somewhere. Near or far. Doesn't matter. Just somewhere! Just tried logging into the TP website. My matric card number still works! Haha. Cool. I thought something like "Invalid password" will appear. Heh. But the silly "Graduand System" is not open for registration yet. Bah. Gotta wait till the 10th. Silly. Then why send so early. Bleah. Think I need to vacuum my keyboard soon. Can see little particles of dirt between the keys. Yucks. Oh and I accidentally popped my "Pg dn" key out just now. Scared the hell out of me. Haha, I thought cannot fix back! But. Thank goodness. Can. =) I need to go shopping. I need to buy something. Anything. Have you ever stayed at home the whole day? I mean. 24hours. Not stepped out of your house? Haix. I've done that a million times. Haha. So "hermit-y". Heh. Someone hasn't been online for ages!! =( Why, why oh why? Faster come online.. *Sigh* Aight, I shall go do my chores. Hah. Later peeps. =) Luv, Selena

No comments: