Thursday, July 22, 2004

Dear Selena, You are welcome and I am happy for you too. Regards, Melisa. Selena To: Melisa May Li Subject: Re: Appeal 22-07-04 10:50AM Hi Melisa! Great to hear that! Thanks for the help! You cannot imagine how happy I am! Thanks! Regards, Selena melisa.toh Dear Selena, I am happy to inform you that you have been given a place in the 2 years programme. I will mail you the offer letter once I received this from the university. Thanks and regards, Melisa. ----- Forwarded by Melisa TOH 22-07-04 09:27 AM ----- "Rachel Lindley" 21-07-04 11:13 PM Subject: Re: Selena Ho Suyi - Batch 25 Dear Melisa John Calvert has agreed that Selena Ho Suyi can start the Programme in Part B. Regards Rachel ----- Original Message ----- From: To: Cc: Sent: Wednesday, July 21 , 2004 8:53 AM Subject: Selena Ho Suyi - Batch 25 Dear Rachel, Ho Suyi Selena from Batch 25 would like to appeal for entry into the second year. Please refer to her email as shown below. Your advice please. Thanks and regards, Melisa. ----- Forwarded by Melisa TOH on 21-07-04 03:53 PM ----- Selena To: Melisa TOH Subject: Appeal 21-07-04 03:19 PM Hi Miss Toh, I am Selena Ho. I just received news that I have to be admitted into the 1st year of the course offered by Loughborough University, UK. I would like to submit an appeal regarding this. I am a graduate from Temasek Polytechnic, having a Diploma in Business. I have already covered the foundations of most of the subjects offered in Year 1 of the course, subjects like economics, statistics, finance and accounting. It would be very unfair and a delay in time to have to repeat all these subjects again in this course. I am sure that I have the ability to do well in these subjects even if I advance to Year 2 of the course directly without going past Year 1. Please reconsider the decision. Looking forward to hearing good news. Thank you for your time. Regards, Selena Ho Suyi

No comments: