Monday, July 12, 2004

There's someone whom I'm waiting for every night when I go online. Someone I look forward to chatting with every night. Someone who always doesn't come online till very late. Someone who always leaves after 15mins. Or half an hour, if I'm lucky. Sigh. I don't understand why I even bother to talk to that someone. I mean, our conversations never get anywhere because someone will be too tired to talk. Needs sleep, someone says. Argh. Drives me crazy. I mean, can't you just stay for awhile longer!? Grr. Never mind, I'm used to it by now. So! It's 7-11 day today! Bwahaha, so funny, the sound of it. I just saw the announcement on TV. Heh. Oh well, Happy 7-11 day everyone!!! Heh. Am going to Dad's office to help him print some stuff tomorrow. Hah. Then go meet Karen at Parkway in the evening. Yippee! I must remember not to spend so much money so that I can do my manicure and pedicure on Sunday. Hmm. Am excited about Saturday's performance! Really hope everything will go well. Hope the mike is not right infront of me. Hope I don't go out of tune. Hope Xingdi comes. Hope Adyll comes. OMG. Hope someone doesn't stand beside me. If not I'll get influenced by her singing. =X I hope this is not the end of the Alumni Choir. Derrick Poh is NOT allowed to quit. Not while I'm stil in there. Hmmmphx. That's not very right. Sigh. And I guess I'm not going to Prague after all. Bleah. If no alumni member is going, I'm not going either. And I probably can't make it, will be having classes. Sigh. Yes. Talking about my classes. I haven't got my Registration package! Hmmm, it's already been one week. And I haven't got it yet! Why! I know UK is abit far. But it's already one week!! Hmmm. Take plane only need at most 1 day. Sigh. To and fro only need 3 days, max. Argh. So why is it not here yet!! Hmmphx. Ooh. New excuse today. Wahahaha. I'm so dead if anybody knows who I'm talking about. :P Bah. Am getting so tired of waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Grr. Tired of waiting! Don't know how much longer I can stand this kind of waiting. When I can't wait anymore, it's goodbye to you. Wahahahaha. I'm off. Nite. Love, Selena

No comments: