Thursday, July 29, 2004

Wheeeeee! I hate coffee! Coffee gives me insomnia! And it gives me headache! And it makes me HIGH~!! Wahahahaha! I'm mad. Hmm. I have a FLU! Wonderful~ Just wonderful~ On top of a cough. And I found out the cause of my headache last night. Caffeine. I seem to be rather allergic to caffeine. Or maybe just coffee. *choo!* Urm. So. Now u know. You can give me hell by offering me coffee. Hah. Oh well, I just revealed how to give me hell. Wahahaha. I'm really going crazy. You guys know where we can rent cars? Like erm, cheap and erm, new drivers, and erm, not 21yrs old yet. Mmm. I guess not huh. *Darn* It's Friday tomorrow! Yippee! Going to cut my hair (finally) on Saturday. Woot! Should be going to Chapter 2. Wahaha, and get a wash! Oh ya, talking about washing hair. Anybody heard about the "washingbasin syndrome"? Ala Economic Class Syndrome? OMG. It's so ridiculous. I mean, what's so harmful about washing your hair at the salon?? Erm. Ok, I'm abit frightened. But then, it's not like I go to a salon every other day to wash my hair right? So there's nothing to be scared about. Yeah. How very convincing. Heh. Oh yeah! Just a piece of good news. I RECEIVED MY LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE!! And it states that I'm starting with YEAR 2 of the PROGRAM!! Wheeeee! I'm so happy. And STOP asking me when is my class starting. It's starting on AUGUST 28!! Ok? Ok? Ok? Ok? Ok. Oh yeah. Donald Trump sucks. Sucks. Sucks. Sucks. And so does that Omarosa woman. Gah. Can't stand the sight of them. Donald Trump, YOU SUCK. Even though you're rich. YOU SUCK. OK. Enough. *Coff* I don't understand O.C. Wahahaha, but it has cute guys and pretty girls. So I don't mind watching it. Though I'd rather watch Meteor Garden. But that's finished. I'm so addicted to Pool. I need to play pool. I want to watch "House of Flying Daggers". And "I,Robot". And "The Village". And "The Notebook". Voila! I'm off. Sneezing my head off.

No comments: