Monday, July 05, 2004

I'm home!! Finally watched Shrek 2 with Aloy today! Today was packed man!! The mall was crowded with people!! The queue for tickets reached the shops outsides the cineplex! Wah lau. It was then that I realised today is Youth Day. So how come poly students don't get holiday?! How unfair. Pooi. Anyways, Shrek 2 was hilarious! I lurve Puss in Boots! So adorable!! With its big watery eyes and innocent face.. *awwww* And it's so touching!! Love is very noble eh? Giving up looking like a normal human being for love and being courageous and brave for love. Sigh~ When will I meet a love like that? So noble and courageous? I can only wait. And wait. Washed my week-old laundry today. Surprisingly, I didn't exactly change a lot of clothes! But still, have to wash 2 BIG towels and some t-shirts! Argh. Tiring. Especially the wringing dry part. Yes people, I DO NOT have a washing machine. All my clothes are hand-washed. My poor tortured hands. =( See, that's the reason why I go for manicures. Haha. *excuse* *Brrrr* Cold.. Fan blowing straight at me. *Brrrr* Played mahjong with Weishen, Ed and Kenny today at Shen's house. Was fun! Kenny with his lame jokes as usual. Ed bought FOOD for us! Yippee! But he bought the malay kind of goreng pisang, so not that very nice. He bought char kuey teow, chai tao kuey and chicken rice!!!! We only managed to play one and a half round! Cos we had to end early. I can't play overnight lor. =X So we started in the evening bout 6. Haha, took bout 5 hrs to play 1 1/2 rounds lar. Hahaha! Slow ah. At one point of time, Kenny was blibbering something nonsensical that sounded like a war chant. So I asked him,:" Are you singing a war chant?" Then out of the blue, Ed replied with,:"You Jian." Get it? "Chant" You Jian. *ARGH* Kenny's full name is Kenny Chan You Jian. Haha. Ok. It's not funny. =X And he "xiao xiang gong"!! Hee hee! Had to "bao" Ed cos he threw a tile that Ed mahjonged with! Hahaha! Sad case. At the end of the game, I only won enough to pay for my dinner!!! Sad right! Basically I only won $3.50. Bah. SO it bought me a packet of Char Kuey Teow. Oh well, better than nothing. The big winner was Shen!! He won $7! Pooi. But alright lar. I got myself a taxi ride home for free! Hee, so I'm not complaining. Yippee. And while on the way home, we were arguing on the cab about whether the car windows were really called "side windscreens". Because Kenny INSISTED they were side windscreens. Haha! So Shen, Ed and I were arguing with him while the cab driver kept LAUGHING. He laughed so much he almost missed a turn. Heh. They were still laughing when I alighted. Madness these people. Haha. I was soooo tired after the event yesterday that I was knocked out when I reached home. Haha! I fell asleep at 6pm on the 4th July and I only woke up at 10am on 5th July. Haha. That's 18 solid hours of SLEEP. Wahaha. Well, can't blame me, I only slept 4hrs the previous night, 3rd July. So yeah, I was replenishing my sleep. Hee. I wanna cook soup! Like chicken soup, those oily oily and really "bu" kind! Or maybe pork rib soup. Or maybe those herbal soup. Eh? Haha, I must try it out soon. Needa get some recipes to follow. Yippee! Sounds fun. Must buy ingredients and get mum and dad to be my "guinea pigs". Hee hee. I'm so sleepy now. *Yawnx* I haven't got my pay from the event on Sunday. -_-!! Hope will get soon so can cut hair. Or maybe I should just get mummy to pay. Oops. It's hard lar, when you don't get pocket money and you aren't working. Bored. I'm going to bed. Nite nite!! Love, Sel

No comments: