Saturday, July 03, 2004

What happens when you try to be Japanese? by hideto
Your Name
Your Age
Your Japanese NameUmi (Sea)
Your New StyleGanguro Gal! AHHH!
Your Favourite SingerMorning Musume
You end up becoming..A Jrocker!
Cash flow?$833,512,492
You die..From vitamin deficiency
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!
Eh, dunno what's the point of this quiz but I saw it in Sheryl's blog. I'm not sure which Sheryl either but I suppose she's the one from SL Camp Program Comm. Dad bought a sort of shelf-thingey for the TV in his room. Took almost 45mins to install. And I did stupid things again, earning myself a dirty look from my Dad. Which, I suppose, means, "How can anyone be SO STUPID?? Argh, but u noe what? I don't really care. Girls are NOT meant to do technical, drilling, nuts & bolts kinda things. They're just suppose to sit down and look pretty. Haha! So there. I tried to help. -_-!! Now I have "drill dust" in my hair, my eyes and just about everywhere else not covered by clothing. Sheesh. I went down to PSB Academy today. Thank god they were open for registration. It was crowded though. Saturday classes pple just came back from lunch/break I think. It was the same guy who served us the other time when I went with Nad. Some Lawrence guy who looks like Eddie. *Weird* Some blasted auntie stepped on the back of my slippers today on the train. She's so blody kiasu. She probably thinks I'm going to fight her to the seat. Oh sheesh. Please. Get a grip. Shot her a dirty look. Irritating. I gave the last of my nice looking, driving license photo to him for registration. Argh. So sad! Wish I'd taken more of that. =( Passport photos don't usually turn out nice you noe. Oh yeah, I also realised I'm the only one who actually smile for passport photos, IC photos, matric card photos or whatever other photos. Why huh? I mean, for me, it's automatic. Whenever a camera points at me, I will smile my million-watt smile. But my friends don't. Neither do my parents. Argh. WHY? I mean you're not suppose to look grumpy in photos right? After all those documents are like permanent? No meh? -___-?? When to check out the Fabric of the Nation after registration. Cool man. Many many many many many pieces of cloth/quilt joined up together to form a GIGANTIC panel of.. well.. cloth. But it was amazing!! I mean, the work and effort that went into sewing all those pieces of cloth together must have been a great deal and imagine the amount of manpower needed! 'O' I'm in awe. There were about 50 or so gigantic panels, colour-coordinated, theme-coordinated and all perfectly joined at the edges. So damned cool. Yes, I know it has been hanging there for a long time. But I don't usually go to Toa Payoh you know. Haha, I'm an Eastie. And guess what!! I found Mr Lee Hsien Loong's frog!!! Oops. I mean I found the frog that he stitched to be put on the "community" panel. Hee. I literally searched all the panels of cloth and found it! Yay! I'm so happy. =) Yippee! I found it!!
Fabric Of the Nation! The top left hand corner, the FROG, done by Mr Lee Hsien Loong.
Posted by Hello You peeps who haven't seen it should really check it out. It's really cool. Ooh, and some photos I found while clearing my phone gallery. This two gems we met at Aloy's Singapore Idol auditions!! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!! OMG. =) Little angels!
The little angel.. =)She looooooooks sooooo darn CUTE!!!!
Posted by Hello
The little angel's brother! So cute!
Posted by Hello
The two of them displaying their artistic talents! Heh Heh.
Posted by Hello Somemore photos.. This is what we do in the BSC Room..
Colin teaching us the finer points of playing Carrom. See, you put it here, and then aim and fire!
Posted by Hello
Oops, missed. *Paiseh*
Posted by Hello
Weishen concentrating! Trying to score his FIRST seed. Har har!
Posted by Hello And then there's "Guess-Whose-IC photos-are-these" game.
Game Contestant No. 1
Posted by Hello
Game Contestant No. 2
Posted by Hello
Game Contestant No. 3
Posted by Hello Long post eh? Haha! I'm writing my fill cos I gotta sleep very early tonight! Gotta be at Bukit Gombak at 7am for an event! =X *Sheesh* Who in the right mind will wake up soooo damn early to go for an event? -___-!!! Ridiculous. But. It's good money. Will probably earn me $70 so I suppose it's worth waking up so early for! Hee hee. Am doing shrink plastic again. Bah. 800 pieces this time. I'm so gonna die. Of "pek-chekness" and fatigue. Muahaha. And I'm watching Shrek 2 on Monday! Yippee! Finally. Sorry Aloy! Hahaha! When I don't make plans, nobody wants to meet me. When I make plans, everybody wants to meet me on that same day. Well, not everybody. But SOMEONE will just call to arrange a meeting on the SAME day. See. Karen just messaged to meet on Monday. Har. Never mind. Shift to Tuesday k? =P You know, I seriously hope that I'll get exempted from the first year. Seriously. Pray for me, won't you? Guess I'm done for the day. Tmr's going to be a LONG day. Choir practice after event. OMG. -__-zzZ Love, Selena P.S. Mum bought me a shirt! Yippee!! =)

No comments: