Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Am doing a facial mask now. Wahahaha. Mud-face. Can't talk. :X I got the job! I got the job! I got the job! I got the job! I got the job! I got the job! Er. Actually it ain't a big deal because they were VERY in need of manpower. Hence the "anyhow-Tom, Dick or Harry" also can. Heh. And I'm only getting $5 an hour. *Sob* Poor me. But better than nothing. Hopefully I will get ALL the day shifts. Heh. Let's see, if the shift is from 12-6, I'll earn $30 a day. :( How pathetic. Bleah. Wah. That's really very little. Yucks. I have carrot legs. Heh. Legs shaped like carrots. Well, at least I will have a friend to work with me. Although that person is Kenny Chan. Ah well, got lame jokes better than none. Wahaha! :P Met Kenny's friend, Paul Basically. Wahahaha. Basically he is a nice guy since he offered to buy food for us. And basically he's a poor thing because he's going to NS next week. Basically you get the point right. He loves that Basically word so much that he keeps using them in his sentences. Wah lao. Kenny and I almost bashed him up. Heh. Today was a good day basically. *Slaps self* STOP IT!! Uh, went back to school to have lunch with Rach C, Rach L and Mira. Supposed to meet Qianru and Gerie and Cass. But youngsters nowsadays.. *tsk tsk* Never turn up!! Yi ge liang ge. Terrible. Sort of had a birthday lunch with Rach L and went to support her Miss Seventeen thingey. Cool. So crowded. But didn't see the pageant though. Huh. Or maybe there wasn't any. Eh. My nails are too long to type properly. It's hurting. Ahh. :( But I still want to blog. Hey! I got a Japanese Name! Ok lar, I know it's not a big deal and act japanese ya. But still. It's a cool thing. Heh heh. Anyways, it sounds nice, doesn't it? Got it from Lim Jian's blog. Wahaha. You guys can try it too, the link is there. The election fever is raging! Everyone is doing their posters. Heh heh. So fun. Reminds me of the time I ran for elections. Sigh. Hope those who deserve to get in, get in. And those who don't, stay far away from BSC!! Wheee, can rinse off the mask already! Yay. I'm gone for the night! Tomorrow appointment at Modern Beauty Salon! Hope it's good. :) P.S. I didn't get my eye liner today! Hmm. And it's $11.90. So expensive. Sigh. I should go Metro buy. Got 10%. I gotta work two hours then can buy. Wahahaha. :)

No comments: