Saturday, July 10, 2004

I'm broke. I'm broke. I'm so broke! Looking at my wish list, I have a feeling I will NEVER ever fulfill them. URGH. Help. Anybody got any job lobangs for me? Sigh. I don't mind data entry. It's quite fun actually. URGH. I need a job. Anyways, after being sick for 2 days, I'm finally back on my feet. Woot! Went for our full-dressed rehearsal today. Heh. I think we did well. But apparently some people didn't think so. Sigh. Oh well, you can't blame us. Wahaha, we only practice once a week, so how to very very good? Hopefully when we have our full strenght next week, we'll be better. Ah. We must be. Because it's the ACTUAL performance next week. Heh. Saw TK's principal today. Heh. Priscilla Chan. Cool. I need a blardee job!! Ooh. I realised Parkway Parade is a very good shopping mall. Haha, plenty of shops, boutiques, makan places, carts. So cool! Yay! I'm meeting Karen to go there on Monday. Hur hur. I want to perm my hair! But I scared not nice. Hmm. Or maybe I should just give it a trim? Or cut it? New haircut? Urgh. I dunno I dunno!! *Confused* So many things to do. So little money. Bleah. Wahaha, had curry fish head for dinner just now! So nice! Yummy. *Drool* Wanted to get french fries, but Dad wanted to go home. Hmmphx. I'm so craving for "you tiao". And "tao huey"!!! OMG!! *Drooooool* Fixed another appointment with the Modern Beauty Salon. Heh. Oops. Think they're tired of fixing appointments for me. Bwahahaha. Oops. Anyway, I just want to get it over and done with so they'll stop calling me and BUGGING me. Hmm. I still can't remember the name of the beatician. Heh. Ooh! "A Simple Life"!! Woot. I shall go watch. Might be back later. Luv, Selena

No comments: