Sunday, July 18, 2004

It's a sad day today.   The chairman of alumni choir has decided to quit. I'm sad. I don't know what to say. I'm just so bloody darn sad.   I see the poor kids on TV. Helpless and totally undeserving of their fates. Why is it always those families who are already in dire straits and yet get more problems. Must Fate push them to their wit's end? Is this the only way that we can see the kindness in people?   If I can have a wish, I wish that every suffering person who totally undeserve these sufferings, will be relieved of their pain, sadness and this feeling of helplessness.   But do I have this wish? No, I don't.   That's why I cannot remove the pain, sadness and helplessness that these kids and their families are feeling.   And that's why I'm feeling sad. And angry. What's wrong with me? I don't know.   I hate feeling like this.   I'm missing u dearly.   Who?   I don't know. I wish I knew.   Could it be you?   I doubt so.

No comments: