Saturday, July 17, 2004

Hmm. I got my first day schedule. 6pm-11pm. I told my parents. Got scolded. Now, I'm told to tell Kenny that I cannot go to work. WTF.   I don't know what to do.   They bluff me. They told me we'll be doing morning and afternoon shifts. Maybe will get night shifts. Then first day I kena night shift. Heh.   I am stuck. I don't know what to do now. Help. Msg-ed Kenny. See how he reply. Die. Surely get scolded by him. :(   How how how. I don't know how.   Dad: You're a Diploma holder. How can you be doing waitressing?? And at $5 an hour!?!? I didn't pay so much for your education for you to be a waitress ok!   Mum: I thought you said you will be doing morning shift and afternoon shift. How come first one kena night shift already. What? Until 11pm! Cannot. Tell them your parents don't allow.   *Sian.*

No comments: