Thursday, July 22, 2004

Giving Thanks I've just been to hell and back. I thank the Gods, everyone of them, I thank my friends Nad, Rachel Chong, Mira, Alan and everyone else who prayed and wished for me, I thank my friends James, Ouyang, Alan, Kor, Nad, Rach C and Mira and everyone else who accompanied me in hell last night online, I thank John Calvert from Loughborough University, UK for approving my appeal, I thank Melisa Toh from PSB Academy for helping me submit my appeal to UK, I thank my PBC 3 tutor for teaching me how to write a persuasive letter. I am grateful for it. So bloody grateful, U have no idea. Thankful for every single second, minute of life. Life is suddenly bright again (Thanks 4 the sun last nite, James) I can smile, grin, laugh and CRAP again! YAY! I'm brought back to life by hopes and the love of the world. I never once doubted Your powers. :) I am not a Christian, neither am I a buddhist, nor a Taoist. I just believe in the powers of the Gods. I just have Faith. Faith is everything. Faith leads to Hope. Hope leads to Dreams. Dreams lead to ultimate survival. Without Dreams, humans are nothing. Nothing at all. Just a fragment in time. Hopes and Dreams, people, are the ultimate key to survival. Alongside Friends, Love and Faith. Regardless of race, religion and language, these are the keys that bind people of the world together. I know, because I've experienced it myself. I know I sound exaggerated. But it was really hell yesterday. I was brought back from the bottom end of the canyon, and back up to the tips of Mount Everest. Feelings toggled between sadness, anger, grief, hopelessness. Now I am only feeling 2 things. Happiness and Love. :)

No comments: