Friday, July 16, 2004

Note to self:  1) Never play mahjong with Shuling again. 2) Never chat with people who have the tendency to go offline freaking early. 3) Never play mahjong ever again.  
I will not play mahjong again. I will not play mahjong again. I will not play mahjong again. I will not play mahjong again. I will not play mahjong again. I will not play mahjong again. I will not play mahjong again. I will not play mahjong again. I will not play mahjong again. I will not play mahjong again.
 
Argh. I am a sore loser. I admit. Hah. But who feels happy and ecstatic when one loses money? Tell me. Who? Not me. Uh-uh. Therefore, I am a sore loser. Bah.
 
Never mind. I shall just swear off mahjong. Don't tempt me. Not Weishen. Not Eddie. Not Shuling. Not Zhenting. Maybe if Kenny or Nad asks, I might consider. Muahahaha. Yes, I only play with people who lose money at mahjong.
 
I'm a meanie! Muahahaha. *Evil laughter*
 
In another 9 hours, I'll be in TK, warming up for my performance. Man, am I worried. What if I go out of tune? What if I get stage fright? What if I trip on stage? Oh my god!!!
 
Shoooots. Help me. Pray that I don't go out of tune or trip on stage. *Breathe deeply*
 
Selena, you can do it. Yes. And remember to bring your digicam.
 
Why am I talking as a third person again? *Slaps self*
 
No Days of Our Lives for you today. You need sleep!
 
Right. I'm off.
 
Did I mention I hate talking to people who go offline before I do? Sheesh.

No comments: