Friday, July 23, 2004

Sel is has a bad stomach today! =( I will not drink Milo and eat chee cheong fun early in the morning at 8am again! Sigh. Milo gives me stomachache when I drink it early in the morning. Even hot Milo. Oh man. Sel has a weak stomach! Virgos in general have weak stomachs and are prone to intestinal problems. I swear the office chair will kill me one day.   It's early in the morning, 9am! Woke up at 7:30am this morning. *Yawn* Haven't woken up so early ever since Week Zero.   Ooh, met Karen and Shuling last night for dinner! Er. They had dinner, I was just a spectator. LOL. Ate at Geylang! I saw an accident! Muahaha. *Evil* No casualties of course, just 2 severly dented bumpers and 2 angry drivers. Hah. See lar, drive never look carefully. Heh heh. And Karen bought this really cute thing! It's a long stitch thing, in a picture of Precious Moments! Very sweet! I'm so tempted to buy and do one myself too. Darn. Makes a good birthday present. LOL. And very meaningful too. Hur hur. Set. I shall buy one next week. I want to go Library @ Esplanade! Hmm. I've never been there before. *Sulk* Think it looks pretty cool. Esplanade is a nice place to chill out. Hmm. WAHHHHHH.. didn't get to play pool yesterday! Crowded, that pavilion. And Happy Cup has closed down. So sad!! =( Darn. The only place I can get Bubble Tea has closed down on me.  And Nad went for a studio shoot! Without me! Sigh~ Couldn't make it. Sad sad sad. I hate the DAMN office chair! It hates me too! That's why it's trying to kill me.   TGIF today! Can sleep late! BSC having ALP tomorrow! So fun! I'll be going rollerblading! Yippee! With some of the alumni people. Sad that not everyone can make it. =( Toes are freezing again! Sian. And a mighty big pimple on my cheek. STEWPID. Be back later!

No comments: