Wednesday, July 07, 2004

SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive.Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic. Wahaha, got this from Ouyang's blog. Hee. I think it's quite true ya. Especially the "Likes to point out.. mistakes" and "Likes to criticize" part. Wahaha. Hey, at least I admit that I'm over-critical sometimes and am simply just a nitpicker. =P But overall, it's very true. Every part of it. Bah. I'm so predictable eh? I mean, I fit most of the personality traits described in these websites or personality tests. I dunno why. But at least it makes me "understandable" eh? Like, you can't say you don't understand me! Hah. I changed my blogskin! Like DUH. If you haven't noticed after reading so much, then you must be quite cock-eye. Haha! I mean, it's quite different from the previous one, no? Layout is different and the colour is different as well. Isn't it nice? I lurve it. The image is hosted by Lim Jian! Wonderful friend who owns his own webbie so can help me host some images. Muahahaha. Ooh! I got my pay! Yippee! And I'm going to cut my hair tomorrow with Mummy! That is if I can wake up on time. Muahaha. Probably at like, 9am?! Hah. Then can go for breakfast and probably get some food from the supermarket to munch on at home. Yay! That is, of course, if I can wake up at all. I'm hungry now and I just ate like 5hours ago!! Why huh? Not like I shit alot. But I get hungry very quickly! Why why why? Got worms in my stomach. Ewww. Scary. I just "purged" my Yahoo email account of "unwanted-people's" addresses. Hah! I feel soooo GOOD. Just hate those people. But the darned thing is I have to see them during the Graduation Ceremony and might even have to sit with them. Darned. Disgusting. The mere thought of them or the sight of their email addresses reminds me of the foul things they did and said to me. Or about me. Whatever. Some people are just jealous of your accomplishments. Or just simply "kan ni bu shuang" (see you no happy). They think they're so smart. Writing in prose. Oh please. A person of your calibre, or rather the LACK of it, don't need to write in prose. You cheapen it. So for the sake of other people who might write in prose. STOP. And why would people copy you!? They probably did it so that they can sound as BITCHY and pretentious as you. Hah. Because you're probably the "master" of bitchiness and people just simply have to learn from you. And your "faithful followers", they're so pathetic. One's overweight and looks dumpy, another looks just plain dumpy, the other one has a gigantic nose which covers his whole face, well I'm not complaining because it's good I don't wanna have to see that face, another fat and hypocritical ass who thinks she's "oh-so-chic", who else? Oh, that woman who walks like she's got something stuffed up her "you-know-where" and lastly, before I forget, your FAVOURITE "yes-man" or rather "yes-woman" from "Not-so-far" away who fit her role just so nicely. =) Well, I'm just glad that I don't have to see you creeps anymore after August 12 because the sight of you, anyone of you, makes me sick and makes me wish I was blind momentarily. So I hope our paths will NEVER EVER EVER cross again. Hah. I feel so good now. If you're wondering why that sudden outburst of "anger", well, when despicable and cheap people say or do malicious things to you, you never forget the kind of anger you felt when you discover it. Like me. Some people are just so, incorrigible. One moment saying,:"Oh, let's be friends and classmates and put the past behind us so that we can live happily ever after." And the next, spreading rumours and passing malicious remarks about you. Oh well, I hope you get a taste of your own medicine, because you guys totally DESERVE it. =) And P.S, STOP sending me emails. I don't need your job offers. Sheesh. It's too late to want to make up ya. Too late. Try sucking up to the other group. Alright, end of whining. Haha. Sometimes, you just need to pour out "unhappy" stuff to be able to move on. Yippee! Zhenting, Shuling and Karen are coming over to my place for a little bit of mahjong tomorrow! Yay! Will probably just play for like 3hrs? Haha, just for the sake of "fulfilling" their "desire to play mahjong". Haha, because I just played yesterday! =) *Yawnz* Some Modern Beauty Salon called this afternoon to make an appointment for a facial this coming Thursday. It's @ 4:30pm at Raffles Place. Some Robinson Tower. Don't know where that is. Hah. Hope it'll be good. They are throwing in some free foot soak or something. Yippee! Just hope they don't bug me to buy their products. Cos I ain't got no money. Hah. They'll just be wasting their effort. Right, I'm going to watch Days of Our Lives. Nitey nitey, Selena P.S. Some photos: The Dino! Guess who it is! Notice a Darth Vader character on the right side of the photo? Sel and the Dino! =) The Dino unveiled! Mich aka Giant Pink Rabbit is the Dino!

No comments: