Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Muahaha, no inspiritation to write anything, so am just ripping this off from Friendster Bulletin~   [NOW] happy or sad: Uh, in between both? sleepy or awake: Awake! hungry or full: full from eating Tic-Tacs dirty or clean: Clean! single or taken: Swinging single alone or with someone beside u: Guardian Angels sick or healthy: Healthy, I hope.   [WHAT] you last ate: Tic Tacs you last drank: H2O you wearing now: PJs, bwaahahah are you thinking of: hmm, lotsa things.. are you wishing for: a great job. Good pay, no need work so like dog. do you overuse: Money! I can't save for nuts. do you take for granted: Money! I just dunno the value of money yet.   [WHO] do you miss the most: hmm. dun really miss anyone now. do you love: Mum, Dad and friends. Close friends only, tho. do you feel most happy with: 1B17 people, BSC people, TK people. makes u sleep: the ray-dee-o makes you cry: I hope no one does. makes you angry: Irritating people. Annoying. enlightens you: Mum, Dad and some friends. ill-treats you: I seriously hope no one does.   [WHEN] is your birthday: 10 Sept 1984 is your wedding anniversary: Read: Swinging Single. is the happiest day of your life: Days when I'm alive is the saddest day of your life: Days when I'm dead did you last swear: swear as in spewing vulgarities? can't remember. Haven't done that for a long time. did you last have a fight: I don't fight. did you last cry: while watching that NKF show.   [HOW] do you break off with someone: face-to-face I guess. Unless I can't stand his face. do you overcome depression: Surround myself with friends, friends and more friends. Talk to people. And CRY. do you live your life: Meaningfully, I hope. do you make friends: Uh. "Hi!" do you pass your time: doing stuff. Hah. do you pass your exams: Attend lectures, draw mindmaps, study, go for tutorials. do you find yourself: nit-picker.   [WHY] do you normally get angry: When people break their promises are you that who you are: 'Cos I am SELENA! Muahahaha. Mad. are you doing this survey: 'Cos I dunno wot to blog. Hence.

No comments: