Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Gahh! Just woke up from a nightmare. Involved some friend's friend dying in an accident and feeling really guilty because I felt that I was somehow responsible! Argh. The feeling is terrible. Somehow it felt like a dream, yet it felt so real! I woke up crying! Oh my god. =X I always dream about deaths. Either my own death, my friends' or some relatives. Argh. It's terrible. :~ Anyways, Mum's been screaming alot lately. Sigh~ And I've been the target of her screaming fiestas. =X I hope the maid comes sooner! Then she'll go back to screaming at the maids. Cos they always do stupid things and my mum just gets absolutely irritated. It's quite funny sometimes, the things they do. Haha! Especially when she doesn't understand what we tell her. Gets pretty frustrating sometimes though. It's like you end up doing everything yourself and you question what is the maid here for!? I'm off to get lunch! Instant noodles! Yay! =P Luv, Selena

No comments: