Saturday, July 17, 2004

Mua. Problem solved! Yippee! Changed my shift to Tuesday 11am- 4pm! Haha!   And I just had prata and Dinosaur. Hur hur. :) Am a happy girl again.   Almost beat the red light again just now. Oh man. Heart attack. Luckily late at night. Sian. Nvm, I'll get used to it. Bleah.   Performance was O.K. today. Just went to have fun. Not so much of a stage fright. But we forgot our lyrics. OMG. Scary. Derrick almost exploded. Oops, sorry Derrick. :P   Had a buffet spread after the whole performance. The food was good. Though I didn't eat much. Not much of an appetite. Heh. Played pool with the Alumni gang after the reception. Wheee. So fun!   Jeffrey and his stupid song. "Serena..." -__-!!! So irritating.   It's Selena. Not Selina. Or Serena. Or Selana. Or Celina. Or Selene. Argh. It's SELENA.   I hope this is not our last performance. Sigh. I'm not done with Choir yet. :( Nooooo...   *Urp.*   Am full. Hwahwahwahwah. I'm off. Nothing much to say. I love TK. Heh.

No comments: