Monday, August 02, 2004

Wheee! I parallel parked on Saturday! So happy! I did it on my own! With a little support from Shuling! Muahahahaha! I'm so happy I tell you! Yippee! And I drove alone! Without Mum, without Dad! With only Zhenting, Karen and Shuling! Woot! To Geylang! *Bless their souls!* They must have been so freaked out! Traffic at Geylang is really terrible! Even after 12 midnight, it's still really crowded and jammed! Booo! And we saw an accident site! Oh my! 2 died! Poor things. =( See, it's always good to drive safely, don't speed and check your blindspots!! Wahahaha. I haven't been blogging since Thursday! What an achievement! Whee! Ooh, there's something I must confess. I played mahjong with the abovementioned 4 on Saturday night. Wahahahaha! But guess what! I didn't lose a single cent!! Wowweee! What an achievement! Urm, ya, I didn't play marnee lar, that's why I didn't lose any marnee! And the loser only lost $1! Hahaha! Wonderful, ain't it? The world would be a GREAT place without marnee corrupting the world. Booo! So I shall sacrifice for the world! Gimme all your marnee!! I'll save all of ya from corruption and the world will be a BETTER place! Yippee! Right. I'm really high. I saw fireworks last night! At Esplanade! The fireworks festival thing! Oh my, oh my, oh my! Really! Beautiful! Fantastic! Marvellous! Pretty! Amazzzzzing! Oh my! Wheee! It was really crowded tho. Hmmphx. Like New Year's Eve partee! Cool. Urm. Not. Rather warm. Hah. Ok, I'm off to lunch and then servicing with my Daddee! I'm the driver for the day! Wheeee! I'm off!

No comments: