Monday, August 09, 2004

I saw fireworks today! Again! Wowee! Great fireworks! I got the best spot! Right infront of the firing place! Cool! Next week I shall go again! Wooweet! BUT. I met this stupid Auntie. I tell you, she's a disgrace to ALL Singaporeans. I'm ashamed of Singaporeans like her. On the eve of our Nation's birthday! The audicity! Argh. She littered. 4 times over. I tell you. How shameful. And she was encouraging her daughter to do the same thing too. Sad case. And she's selfish! Selfish to the core! Argh. My friend and I was just taking up a spot. A small tiny weeny pueeny spot. And she was complaining we were taking up TOO MUCH SPACE. What the hell. Hello?? Like we're taking up only feet space! One pair of feet alright, not two. And she's comfortably sitting down on her fat ass. Oh sheesh. Bah, just need to blog it out. After the fireworks, we had to walk all the way back from the bridge to the carnival. Saw Hilda and her boyfriend on the way! Cool! We went to the carnival! Woot! It was GREAT! Had a TOUGH time trying to meet up with Zhenting and Tze Shuan. All the networks were "clogged" up with users. OMG. The carnival was really crowded too! Queues everywhere! Hmm. And guess who I saw at the ticketing booth! Jeff "Chi ge" and Wensheng! Woot! Surprise surprise! Didn't play those really spinning, scary games. Only played the bumper car with Jeff, Wensheng and their friends. So it's 8 cars. Haha! So fun! I managed to move the car and bump people! Hey hey! That's an improvement! Had so much fun! Am going again next week! Early! This time I'm really going early! Chope all the good seats!! Haha! Wheee! Aight. I'm sleepy. I'm off. Anyways! It's National Day! Woot! Happy Birthday Singapore!

No comments: