Thursday, August 05, 2004

Today's Mummy and Michelle's birthday!! Happy birthday!! To Mummy: Stay healthy and happy. And pretty always. Love ya always! To Michelle: Another year older! Hee hee.. Faster go get a boyfriend!! *Muacks* Take care babe! Celebrated Michelle's birthday at Brekz, Marina Sq yesterday. I went after dinner at Cousin's house. Junior, the little Jack Russell was there too! It was the busiest! Sniffing at people's toes and staring longingly at the plates of food! *Smacks lips* Saw all my aunties there, muahahaha, I love my aunties. And also saw my cousin's wifey! So pwretty! And their new house, so nice! And can "romantic" ya.. LOL. Only the 2 of them. They lived on the 15th floor of a 30-storey flat. Wa.. So high. Couldn't bear to look down. Eeks. Jelly legs. Then drove to Marina Sq to meet the girls for Michelle's birthday. Bought the birthday cake before meeting them. Ha. I asked for 2 BIG candles, guess what the girl at the counter gave me? 1 small and 1 big candle. So Mich, you don't turn 20, you turn 11. Hah. It's so nice to see all of them together again! Missed those girls. See, some people will never understand the kind of relationship we shared. That's why we're the best. We appreciate each other. Unlike some other people. Ok, shall not go into that. I'm so proud of this project group. It's the best project group I've ever been in. We have 3 female drivers in the group, we don't have internal conflicts, we are the highest scorers(I think) in terms of Corp Comm projects and dear Nith is going to Australia for her Uni! Wowee. After the dinner, Shuan sent us home. Uh, well, not to the doorstep, she was in a hurry, but thanks anyways! So paiseh always gotta trouble her to send us home. Bleah. And we squeezed 7 people in to one Honda Jazz. Muahahaha, it was so farnee! My knees were squeezed so hard together I think they changed shape and Mich kept sliding off the car seat. Gaya got the best seat. She was in front. Hmmphx. Was so tired that I was knocked out once my head hit the pillow. Wheee, celebrated Ma's birthday at Lau Pa Sat with a scrumptious seafood dinner! Yummy! Also bought Ma an ice-cream cake from Swensen's. Although I ate most of it! LOL! I suddenly feel poor again! Sigh~ Never mind, luckily birthdays are once a year only! I think I'll stay off ice-cream cake for a while. Hah. Received my timetable today! I have class on my birthday!! Boo!! I can't believe it! Argh. I'm going to spend my birthday in class! Sob sob. And first day of school is 9-5:30pm class! Wah, sad man. This semester am starting with Human Resource and Business Information Systems, hope they're not too difficult! :X Aight, I'm feeling sleepy again! When are we going rollerblading!! And movies!! Aiyoh, got so many things I want to do! Anyways, Graduation Ceremony is in 6 days! So excited! What if I trip on stage! What if they pronounce my name wrongly! What if they missed out my name! What if they didn't print my Diploma! Oh my god. *Freak out*

No comments: