Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Due to "popular" demand, am posting up the URL for the icon-maker thing. Click Abi Station for their Portrait Illustration Maker like mine below, or the ones with the body! Wheee! Will post up the ones with the body when I get home. Which will be very late today. Argh. Am meeting project mates to celebrate Michelle's birthday at Brekz. Heard they changed their name. Whatever. Hah. Am also supposed to be going my cousin's housewarming. Argh. Terrible. Am also supposed to be working at an event. But couldn't make it for the briefing. Gah. $80 gone! Sob. Was out the whole day yesterday, doing servicing. Woooo~ So fun I tell ya. I was at this office at Battery Road and there was this angmoh who was SO cute. So handsome!! OMG! And so nice! He showed me where's the extinguisher and also signed the invoice for me! Haha! He was MSN-ing away ok. Wah lao. Even these executives are so hooked on MSN. Hahaha, well done, Microsoft. Hahaha! Angmohs are so friendly. One of them said "Hello!" and smiled. Hah. If only Singaporeans are so friendly. Bah. Modern Beauty Salon called again! Aiyo! I'm really getting very irritated by them. Keep calling n calling! Argh. Just give up! I'm not going! Grr.. Mr Gary Lin is getting married! Cool! BSC is invited to his wedding reception. Muahahahaha. So are we supposed to get him a present or something? Or just attend the wedding? Hmm. I don't know man! Gotta ask the rest. What do I wear?! Erm. Like anybody cares what I wear. Hur. I'm so sleepy! Fireworks on Sunday again! So fun!! I'm going there at 4pm! Hahaha! To "chope" seats. Wahahahaha, anybody want to go? Want to watch movies too! So many good movies opening this week. Still haven't watch those that opened like donkey weeks ago. Argh. Let's see.
  • I, Robot
  • House of Flying Daggers
  • The Notebook
  • Spiderman 2
  • Ella Enchanted
  • Connie and Carla

Woah, that's alot of movies! Haha, anyone wanna watch movie marathon? Hur hur. 6 movies will probably take $39!! Wooo, that's alot of marnee. Oops. Who's feeling rich? Can treat me! Hahaha! Kidding. I have no idea when I will have the time to watch all these movies man.

Alright, I'm going home for lunch. I'm off.

P.S. I had the sweetest dream last night! Hwahwahwahwah!

No comments: