Friday, August 27, 2004

Happy Birthday Wee Quan!!

It's Wee Quan's aka Spacebar's birthday! Happy birthday dude! =) May you have the most fabulous birthday! Hee hee. Take care! Tag often! Heez, August is a busy month! Lotsa birthdays! =X Also spent alot of money on presents. Heh. Never mind, September is coming soon! Hee hee. *Grin* Passed Zhenting her present today. Hee hee. Don't know whether she liked it. But she looked happy enough. LOL. So I suppose she liked it. Haha.

The present! Complete with the frame! =) Cute right!

Zhenting and her present! Hee hee!

We had Sakae Sushi! I tried my first piece of sashimi. Heh. Ok, not the whole piece, just half of it. Hahahaha, rather tasteless eh? But I could taste the rawness. Heh, hope my stomach doesn't repel it. Hahahaha. Then we went shopping! Really admire Zhenting. She lugged the big frame around Bugis!! Still can try clothes, still can buy clothes. Heh. Nice pants she bought. Haha, but we didn't get to shop much tho. Because all the shops were closed by then. Argh. I went for Orientation yesterday. Wowee. Eye opener. Saw my classmates, some uncles, some aunties, some as young as me, some young adults. Saw the degree manager, Maxine Clark. Wah... her british accent, so cool. I must learn to talk like her. Hahahahahaha~ I saw a guy who looks like Eddie! Oh my! The resemblance is UNCANNY! They way he talks, walks, behaves! My goodness! Heh. Ok, I'm excited about class. Sat's a full day. 9am to 5pm. I'm so gonna fall asleep. Human Resource Management. I still got my notes from Poly. Hee hee. They will come in good use! Oright, I'm off to sleep. Hope it rains tonight!!

No comments: