Thursday, August 19, 2004

Sigh, due to the early "demise" of Singapore's chance of getting a medal at the Athens Olympics, I have no mood to write, so this shall suffice. Name the following brands of the things you have or use: 1. Shampoo - The Body Shop 2. Bags - No preference, I carry lots of brands. 3. Shirt - Shirt or t-shirt? shirts I have Mango, U2, G2000, Bossini. 4. Sweaters - Nope, only Jackets. LOL. Esprit. 5. Shoes - Adidas, Nike 6. Socks - Esprit 7. Toothpaste - Darlie 8. Face cleanser - Simple 9. Computer - Laptop! BenQ 10. Wallet - Project Shop 11. School Bags - i don't carry school bags anymore, but was Outdoor previously. 13. Cell - Nokia 14. Watch - Swatch, Guess, Casio 15. Clock - Never noticed 16. Pillow Case/Bed sheet - Ikea. The bed doesn't fit anything else. 17. Furnitures - Ikea, Courts. 18. Cups - Uh? 19. Magazines - CLEO, Female, Her World, 17, foreign mags 20. Dream Car(s) - Jaguar!!!! BMW, Mercs C & S class 21. Chocolate - Cadbury, Lindt, Van Houten, urm, basically tasted most of the brands. 22. Candy - Let's not go there.. 23. Medicine - How'd I know? Panadol? 24. Chips - Very Pari Pari! Calbee!, Jack & Jill, Mr Pringles 25. Popcorn - Cheesekorn. Best popcorn. 27. Motorcyle: Vespa! In PINK! 28. camera: Sony P100 29. perfume: Gucci Envy 30. Ciggie - DO I LOOK LIKE I SMOKE?! I AM : who I want to be. I WANT: everything a girl wants. I HAVE: everything I'm supposed to have. I WISH: for a medal for SINGAPORE I HATE: damned lizards and snakes. I MISS: YOU I FEAR: Fear. I LISTEN: to my heart. I WONDER: where you are, who you are and when i'm going to meet YOU. I REGRET: not studying hard enough during my Year 1 in TP. I LOVE: my parents, my friends, and YOU. I ALWAYS: say things I shouldn't say, do things I shouldn't do, think things I shouldn't think I SING: all the time I CRY: when I'm overwhelmed with emotions I AM NOT ALWAYS: who you think I am. I CONFUSE: those who do not listen. I NEED: YOU. You keep a diary: You happen to be reading it. You like to cook: as long as it doesn't involve oil splatters. You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: and it should stay that way. You believe in love: I should The weirdest person you know: Zhenting! Haha! The Loudest Person you know: Karen! The Sexiest Person you Know: but do not know me, IAN THORPE. Your closest friend(s): the gang. Do You...? Have a (any) crush (es): I think so. Want to get married: Of course Think you're a health freak: I'm the most unhealthy person you can find. I don't exercise, I don't drink enough water, I eat lots of JUNK FOOD, I don't eat my vegetables. Oh my, I think I'm gonna die! EYE COLOR: dark brown? BIRTHPLACE: Singapura (FAVORITES)NUMBER (S): 2 DAY: September 10 (obviously) and Wednesdays. I don't know why. I just like Wednesdays. Since secondary school. MONTH(s): September! FOOD: Let's not go there too.. DRINK(s): DINOSAUR @ Simpang SEASON: Ideally, WINTER. Realistically, Singapore season (which basically means Monsoon and SUN.) SPORT: Shopping considered sport? No? What about swiping my debit card? Oh, it's the cashier who's doing all the swiping. Darn. CHOCOLATE MILK or VANILLA: How about Milk Chocolate?

No comments: