Monday, August 23, 2004

I just love my new skin. Hahaha. It sort of fades out when you go to another website. Hmm. It's cool eh? And I love the smileys. Hahaha! Great! Was at Zhenting's chalet yesterday! Woohoo! It was great fun. Great food! "Butter Gao Gao"! Hee. Ate lotsa prawns! Yummy! Made a trip to Pasir Ris library too, on the way to the chalet, borrowed two more books by Michael Crichton, Prey and Timeline. Hmm, they look nice, I hope they are! Everybody's getting chalets for their birthdays. Hmmph. Shuling's birthday is in November and she's already booked a chalet. Argh. I still have no idea what to do for my birthday. Maybe I should just shut myself in my room and study. Oh wait. I've got class on my birthday. Wonderful. Bleah. And, it's the end of the Athens Olympics 2004 for Singapore. A salute to all Singaporean athletes, our swimmers, Joscelin Yeo, Mark Chay, Gary Tan, Christel Bouvron, Nicolette Teo, our shuttler, Ronald Susilo, our paddlers, Li Jiawei, Zhang Xueling, Jing Jun Hong and also the rest of Team Singapore who fought hard in Athens. Thank you! =) We'll see you in Beijing Olympics 2008! Shall post up more photos of Graduation Ceremony from Shuling (Xu)'s camera.

No comments: