Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Ho ho ho! I drove the Nissan March today!! Hee hee!! Went to the Nissan showroom at Ubi today. Hee hee. The salesman was so nice to let me test drive the Nissan March. Ha ha ha. I'm so high!

It's very easy to drive, small and compact, and the steering wheel is just nice for people with short hands, like me! Hahaha. I'm kidding. But it's a really cool "keyless" car. Very futuristic. Yippee!

And the colour is yummy-licious too! Wooooohoooo!

Had class today! Block teaching! Argh, O'Connor is really getting on my nerves. He and his British-mixed-Irish-mixed-God knows where accent. Bah.

I can't understand what he's saying!! Well, bits and pieces of it. But still, he and his whizzzing. Ha! Drives me nuts. But it's funny though. Today's lesson was fun. A case-study of a HRM issue. Sort of a hands on thingey.

I've got a lesson tomorrow and another lesson on Thurs. Might see Justin and Jennifer! Hee hee!

Ahhh, my eye infection is baaaack. Boo! Go away!

Daddy bought a newer, smaller car. Hee hee. Finally got rid of his Nissan Cefiro. Bought a Nissan Sunny instead. Hee. Great. Now I can finally park properly. Woohoo! But I'm still drooling for the Nissan March.

*Droooooool...*

No comments: