Friday, August 27, 2004

Maybe I don't understand how it's like to be attached. Or maybe I just don't understand how is it one can allow another person to have so much control over their lives. I'm guilty of calling him names. But I don't regret that. Because from what you've told us, it really does seem like that. The point is we don't hate you. We just detest the fact that he has changed you from one person into another, and you willingly allowed that. I'm glad you messaged me about it. It shows that my words still affect you, whether it's good or bad, I don't really know. All I know is that we never ever gave up on you. We have already decided to let the matter rest. Because since you don't think you're in a bad situation, why should we try to interfere? I don't think you're drifting away from us. We won't allow that too. But if you allow yourself to drift away from us, there is really nothing we can do. We don't wish to lose your friendship because of a boyfriend. It's not worth it. Even if your boyfriend is fabulous, fantastic, wonderful. Friendships are God's blessings, well, so are boyfriends. But friends are unwavering, always there (true friendships, at least) and we will never forsake you for another girl. I just hope you will take that in mind, and take into account all the great times we shared, the bad times we went through and hopefully, you will come back to us. Friends who share bad times, will always remain as friends. If this is about the blog entry, I will gladly remove it and apologise for my honesty and untactfulness.

No comments: