Sunday, August 08, 2004

Wheee! The church wedding was GREAT! And another good thing is meeting up with the rest of them after so long! Especially Jenny who just came home! Was expecting Kok Ling and Loy and Jennifer, but.. they are BUSY people. LOl The bride is sho pretty! Mr Gary Lin very lucky yar! *grin* So touching, their montage, from the time when they were kids, till their Uni days, the time they met, he proposed, till today, their exchanging of vows in the presence of the witnesses. *Sigh. Took lotsa photos, will post them later. Must emphasise, photos are courtesy of Nadia! Anyways, I wish them marital bliss forever more and may they "multiply" soon! Zao shen gui zi! Mr Gary Lin, jia you! LOL. Oh ya, and I hope they like the present! Then I went to meet Karen and Shuling (again) at Tampines, went to play pool! Can you imagine, wearing so "guai-ish" and going to Pavilion? Heh, I look like some freak. Wahahaha. Oops. Some "kok-up" at the counter, almost couldn't get back Karen's IC. And we went to Simpang! Whoooo! Love it. Prata and Dinosaur and lotsa bitching, crapping and laughing! Dunno why we have so much to talk about, but it's great to be with them. Rather than being with some people. Don't you just hate it when you out with a big group of people and this person keeps whispering to someone and keeps looking at you, as if they're whispering about you? I mean, it's quite obvious that you're whispering, so don't bother hiding it, it's so damn obvious. I can see it. Even without my contact lens. (I have -10.0 power). That's how obvious it is. It's rude. So quit it. If you don't want others to hear or see, then do it somewhere private. Don't do it infront of a big group of people and think that I can't see it. Truth is, I can. Oh wells. Whatever. National Day is coming! Happy Birthday Singapore!

No comments: