Saturday, August 07, 2004

I am attending a church wedding. My second church wedding. Hah. I don't know what to wear. Am just going to wear a light apple green skirt and a white tank top. Semi formal, says the dress code. So there. Thank god I'd the foresight to get a pair of white heels. If not, I'll be so stuck. Went to meet Mira after work. That girl needs to get out more. She doesn't know where the DBS centre is. Oh my god. Hah. Never mind, from today onwards, she knows, k. Love this song playing on the blog right now, I'll be Missing You. Though the lyrics are really sad. Hmm, dunno the history, but it appears someone close to the lyricist died or left or something. Ah wells. After much deliberation at the shop, we finally bought a wedding gift for Mr. Gary Lin. Hah, a figurine from Precious Moments. It set me back a freaking $120. -_-!! And I just deposited $130!! Argh. And it's not including the card ya, I love the card. It's so pretty. Now my account is back to 2 digits. Argh. Mira! You better help me get all my money back! If not! You can forget about going back to India! I mean it! Ooh, I got a free umbrella. That's for NETS-ing the $120. *Heart pain* Seriously. I just deposited $130!! Hello!!? And I had to "loan" Mira grub to buy her top for the wedding tomorrow! I feel like a walking ATM! When I get my degree, I want to work in Shenton Way. Battery Road. Somewhere in Raffles Place. Near Caltex House would be good. I want a window seat. So that I can see the Singapore River. I want a proper desk with drawers and a nice chair. I will decorate my desk, office, cubicle with photos, photos and more photos! And put cute pillows, a mug and even more photos! Hur hur. Yup. I shall aim to work in one of the high high buildings at Shenton Way. Those buildings you see at night when you are on the ECP Flyover, reflecting on the river. Wowee. That's where I want to be. Well, of course, I also want to be at Daddy's office, helping out with the business! So many things I wanna be doing! I hope I have the time to! Did I mention I got class on my birthday?! I don't believe it! Grr. I have Human Resource Management class onmy birthday! What the hell... Sigh, I hope my classmates will be a nice bunch. Alright, I'm going off to Gary Lin's wedding!

No comments: