Sunday, August 29, 2004

Went for my first day of school on Saturday! Wowee! Got up bright and early and met Cindy and Alan for breakfast. Hee hee. Then it was 3 whole hours of Human Resource Management. Argh. It's really quite boring when you can't catch what your lecturer is talking about. My lecturer, a Mr O'Connor, spoke with an accent, bah, half the time he was laughing at his own joke. He didn't laugh, like "Hahaha", he sort of whizzed. Hmm, it was quite funny hearing him whizz. Hee hee! But he had loads of experience in HRM and shared with us loads of corporate stories that he had. Pretty interesting. Ooh, I have a classmate who looks like 5566's Jason Hsu! You know Xu Meng Zhe? Hahaha! It's cool man. And he blushes really easily! Hee hee. haha, jus thought I'd further illustrate the point.. LOL. And I fell asleep during a video clip. Heh. I hate watching videos. I'll fall asleep.. 100%! Even during Poly days, during lectures, I wouldn't even turn up if I knew they were going to play a video. Did 2 groupwork for the tutorial.. Ah. Ok.. Shall not elaborate much about that. Urm. It was OK for a first time groupwork. But... Oh yeah, and the adults in my class, some of them behave like KIDS! Argh. Chattering, laughing and talking loudly in class. *mutter mutter grumble* So then, it's a good first day of school! Went to town after class to meet Mummy and did some shopping! Woohoo! I love shopping. Am looking forward to my second day of class~ Tuesday! Woohoo! And it's pronounced as "lav-ba-ro".. Hee hee.. Finally I learnt how to pronounce it!

No comments: