Thursday, September 29, 2005

Everything is falling apart

Everything is just falling apart. I think I'm succumbing to depression. The walls I've built, for so long are crumbling and falling apart. I'm finding it harder and harder to express myself. I no longer believe in being honest and truthful about how I feel, because not everyone can accept the truth. And I don't want to be the one to stir up the dust. So ideas, opinions and feelings just get trapped inside me, hidden and get embedded deeper and deeper until they are forgotten by the rest of the world. It's getting harder and harder to breathe because of so much stuff going on inside. A sea of calm on the outside but wild and torrent waters on the inside. But no one will know exactly what. Because I've forgotten how to talk.

No comments: