Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Just turn on the switch! (A lot a lot of photos ahead. Please hold.)

In celebration of finding my internet connection, I have decided to post up photos of the stuff I bought over the week! Actually there was nothing wrong with the internet connection, it's just that ditzy Sel accidentally turned off the wireless connection switch on her laptop, resulting in the laptop being unable to connect to the wireless connection. Silly me. Anyhows, the photos! Pink skirt by Herb(s) @ Far East This pink skirt was going at 50% off! Wahahahahahaha. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Snap up a good buy when she sees one!
Purple tank from Esprit
Knit cardigan from Esprit Ok, you can't really see the purple on the tank, but it's really a very nice rich purple. I think my flash is too bright. Ho ho ho. And the knit cardigan looks darn good when worn. Ahhh. Good buy, good buy!
White top with flower details by Love Potion I Love this top! It's like courdory. Don't know how to spell la, you know what I mean. And it has flower details on it. Very cool. Love the collar and the buttons! Wheee!
Millitary Green Cropped Jacket with stud details by MNG Ok, spotted this military-isque jacket last minute at Takashimaya! It's super comfortable. Very soft and the studs are so cool!
Pearl necklace @ Far East These pearl necklaces are going for $5.90 each and it's buy 2 get 1 free, so if you don't need 3, you can share with your friends!
Beaded shell necklace from Bazaar @ Meridien Bought this together with an orange one for darling Cassandra! Glad you liked it! *hugz*
Flip flops by M)phosis I've always wanted a pair of flip flops from M)phosis, just so that I can get the bubble bag! Muahahahahah. It's so cute! Quite comfy, this pair of flip flop is!
Fuschia wedges by Charles & Keith How can I resist this fuschia wedges with those two cute pink plastic baubles on the straps? How can I? I can't. That's why I bought it. *grin*
Indiana flats by X:odus Finally got my hands on the Indiana flats! Muahahahahahahaha. Love the feather detail. And they had the colour I wanted too!
Pink covered pumps with ribbon detail by Ba Pin @ Far East So sweet! This pair of pumps is! Pink! Again! I lurveeeee it.
Chandelier earrings from Kiosk @ Parco Bugis Junction Love the purply crystals dangling! I lurve dangly earrings! More more more!
Black hoop earrings @ Far East A girl can never have too many pairs of earrings. Nad will surely agree with me on this. Hor hor hor? I should have bought these in HK. tmd. So much cheaper there! But never mind, I got them in the end anyways!
White woven belt @ Far East Woven belts are so popular now! They're everywhere! This is my 3rd one! Muahahahaha. I like white belts. They go well with everything!
Oversized shades @ Far East Instant superstar-quality. Heh heh. I feel like a superstar when I wear these. Heh heh. And maybe if I look convincing enough, people might think I am one! Like real la. Bah. No harm trying hor? Then we went to the Esplanade on Sunday during Lantern Festival / Mid-Autumn Festival / Mooncake Festival. It's also my Lunar Birthday! Muahahahaha, betcha didn't know that eh!
Ceiling full of lanterns! Heard these are made my primary school students from don't know where. Pretty nice! Very colourful, especially when they are lit up.
Lantern riddles Traditional practices during Mid-Autumn Festival include the guessing of Lantern riddles, better known as "Deng Mi" in Chinese. These are riddles in Chinese, usually very cheem, but there are simple ones. Which are still too cheem for me. Bleah.
Blue balls These blue balls are as representative as the "durian shells" of the Esplanade. See blue balls, reminded of Esplanade. Hahahahhaa. Trying an artistic shot here.
Mummy and Sel @ Esplanade Mummy didn't think I can fit both of us in the photo. She thinks too lowly of me! I'm the self-taken pro k! Dunch pwray pwray ah!
We saw Nancy Seet aka Hao Yi at the Esplanade car park! Sho preeeetty! And just as we were leaving! Guess who we saw! Nancy Seet! The lady who plays "Hao Yi" in "Zhen Qing" the super long HK drama serial. She's so cheery!! All smiles and very friendly. Ahhhh. Mummy was very excited. Hahahahaha. Star-struck! 'Cos she grew up watching her perform. Heh.
Jap Class Lesson 1!
Practice makes perfect! Had my first Jap class last night. Super funny la, got this guy who talks with his eyes close. Don't know why! But it's hilarious! I finished my homework for next lesson! Muahahahahha. I feel so "guai"! Haven't done homework in ages! Gee. Right. I have to go do my project now. Ja!

No comments: