Monday, September 19, 2005

You know..

You've got a good friend in someone when all it takes is an SMS for her to finish what she's doing just so she can accompany you when you're depressed and lonely. You're emotionally stressed up when you sit in your car in the car park and cry in the dark. You're a shopaholic when all you do is shop and shop and shop for 4 days straight. You're sick of Orchard Road when you've been there for 4 days straight. Yes, it was Zhenting who responded to my sms and accompanied me on Wednesday night, when I was down in the dumps, feeling super depressed and super super emotional. Yes, it was I who sat in the car in the car park and cried in the dark. I know it sounds impossible to be feeling like I did for the past week, especially after enjoying the well-wishes and soaking in the love from my friends. But it's true, perhaps it's the aftermath of the party. Or maybe I'm just not satisfied and contented with what I have. When I know I should be. Doting parents, loving friends, not having to worry about bills, not having food to eat, not having money to spend, all these, I must have taken for granted. I'm so sorry if I've taken any of you for granted. I really really do cherish the friendship and love that all of you have showered me with. Thank you. Right, moving on to happier things. I've been shopping non-stop for the past week. And I've been to almost all the shopping malls in town, save for Paragon, Tangs and Lucky Plaza. I still have half my vouchers untouched! Oh man, I have reached a stage where I don't know what to buy anymore! Argh. At the last count, I have bought: - 4 pairs of shoes, - 1 skirt, - 2 jackets, - 3 necklaces, - 3 tops, - 2 pairs of earrings. It doesn't look like a lot when you list it out yea? But it was a lot when you have to carry it! I received my 5th bottle of perfume from classmate, Dawnn! Hugo Boss! I think my friends REALLY think I'm smelly! Right. I shall drown myself in perfume from now on. Shopping for guys is such a headache! I spent 3 days shopping around for a present for Mr Tan. From jackets to shirts to speakers to bags. I've seen it all! He asked for an iPod. Ha. He must be out of his mind. Study too hard already. So a bit crazy. Don't mind him. Eh hello, I look like I have a print-money machine right? But anyhows, I bought a present! Wheeeeee! So, well, he better like it. *evil laughter* Internet at home's pretty much screwed, so I'm blogging from the office. And until I fix it, no more entries! *sobs* Japanese lessons start TODAY! Yay! How exciting! When I master it, I shall blog the entire entry in Japanese. Muahahahahahhahaha. Heh.

1 comment:

lychee jelly said...

*hugz* hope you are feeling better already~ =)