Saturday, September 10, 2005

7 Things

Before I post pictures from the party, I got tagged by Mr Aloysius Low ( I want my Supre!!! You better come back soon!) to do this Seven Thing shitdang. Urgh. I just did the 3 Random Facts thing!

Se7en things that (will) scare me

  1. Flying cockroaches. These brown buggers seem to scare a lot of people.
  2. Lizards. Period.
  3. Loud, abrupt noises.
  4. Not being able to sing.
  5. Losing my parents.
  6. Losing my friends.
  7. Not being able to see or hear.

Se7en things i like the most

  1. Singing.
  2. Blogging. Urm, most of the time anyways.
  3. Taking photos.
  4. Hanging out with good friends.
  5. Being happy.
  6. Reading!!
  7. Chatting with my parents.

Se7en most important things in my room

Bedroom or study room? Half-half la ok?

  1. Laptop
  2. Shelf full of stuffed toys
  3. Past diaries
  4. Photo albums
  5. The bed
  6. The TV
  7. The toilet

Se7en random facts about me

  1. I get sleepy when I drink beer. Whether it's Heineken, Tiger or Erdinger.
  2. I was born on Mid-Autumn Festival.
  3. I have a very good sense of hearing. So don't talk behind me!
  4. I have 1000+ (and counting) photos of me.
  5. I was in a Singtel "MydreamD8" contest and went on TV and magazines. Wheee.
  6. I have 10 fingers.
  7. I have 10 toes.

Se7en things I plan to do before I die

  1. Go horseback riding and gallop in a big green pasture.
  2. Go Egypt to see the Pyramids and the Sphinx.
  3. Get married.
  4. Have kids.
  5. Watch a musical at Broadway.
  6. Go to the Disneyland in USA
  7. See the dolphins

Se7en things I can do

  1. Type fast
  2. Read fast
  3. Touch my wrist with the thumb of the same hand.
  4. Roll my tongue.
  5. Not blink for quite long.
  6. Sing.
  7. Touch the floor with my forehead sitting cross-legged.

Se7en things I can't do

  1. Tolerate liars.
  2. Lie.
  3. Stay angry for more than 1 day.
  4. Tolerate stupid people.
  5. Parallel park.
  6. Smoke.
  7. See very far.

Se7en things I say the most

  1. "Do I look like I give a damn?"
  2. "Whatever.."
  3. "Oh sure.."
  4. "Okok."
  5. "You toopid neh neh pok."
  6. "Erm."
  7. "Hello??"

Se7en people I'll love to see doing this

  1. Nad
  2. Xingdi
  3. Kevin
  4. Rach Chong
  5. Rach Lum
  6. Cass
  7. Alfred

2 comments:

callandor said...

wahahahahahaha. you silly woman. and hor. 10 toes and 10 fingers are not random facts.

booo

nadnut said...

tmd.

i did it liaoz.

*grumbles*