Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Three Random Facts

I have been tagged by dear blog reader, Isaac who is soon going to NS and be a botak boy *insert evil laughter*, to list three random facts about myself that people might not know. Erm. I don't know ah. What do you all know? Let's see. Erm. OMG. I don't know leh! Isaac!!!! *murderous stare* Ok lah, anything lah.
  1. I can run long distances, 10km at least. And still get a trophy. *hao lian face*
  2. I have severe myopia. -10.0 on each side. That's how severe.
  3. I'm in the Choir. Since Pri 3 up till now. That's how much I love singing.

Yay. And now the fun part! I get to tag 5 people to do the same thing! Wheee!

And the five are....

  1. Nad
  2. Xingdi
  3. Rach L.
  4. Rach C.
  5. Leen

Muahahahahahahhahahaha!! Must do ok! *grin*

4 comments:

nadnut said...

tmd. why i kena?

selena said...

hee hee hee!!! becos i love youuuu..

callandor said...

rI'm safe. but u're not safe from me. see me blog for details on what to do. wahhaa

Eilyfufu said...

is that leen me? no? yesh? hah not me right? (scared paiseh) .*wonders*