Sunday, September 25, 2005

Fallen

Link taken from Nad. Get yours at Lintukoto / Banner Generator *Gasp* The fortune cookie is right! selsel has fallen sick! My throat is itching so much that I can't seem to breathe 'cos everytime I try to, I feel like puking coughing my guts out. My head is throbbing and threatening to split. I'm just short of getting a fever. Noooo.. :( Must be the late nights I'm keeping these past week, watching Charmed. And perhaps the mahjong session last night was the last straw that my body could take. But mahjong was good last night! Because I won! Even though it's not for myself. Heh. I bet Mr Tan is very happy. I'm your lucky star leh! Only one house won ok! *pats self on back* Mr Tan was a very happy guy last night because he finally got his presents. I think he loves them, although there's a possiblity that he might just be humouring me. But otherwise, I think he's very happy with them. Ha. I have such good taste. Ok ok, I shall stop praising myself. Bah. Can't a sick person feel good about herself? Bleah. Went to Bugis Village the other day, Friday I think, and did this! Nail art! No, it's not a set of grown-out manicure, it's meant to be like this. They call it "graduation". I suppose it means the colour gradually gets darker nearer to the tip. It's cool! I like! The shop is located at the 2nd floor of Bugis Village, manned by two very friendly manicurists, Rose and Celine. And it's really darned cheap! No need to go Bangkok already la! Express Manicure is only $8.90! And nail art ranges from $0.50 to $2! So basically I only paid $13.90 for this! Wheee! I foresee (even without a fortune cookie) that I will be frequenting their shop very often in the future. *grin* And the Mickey Mouse ring, all thanks to Jenny!!! Thanks babe!!! We (Nad & me) went to her house this afternoon and learnt how to make earrings! I only had time to complete one side of it, but there are pictures! When she's back from her "Away" mode, I'll get it from her and show off! I made an earring! Wowee! It's quite nice, if I may say so myself. *pats self on back again* I'm looking too happy. Actually, twirling wire is hard work! I'm really concentrating! While Nad is more concerned about taking photos. tsk tsk. The completed earring! Not bad for a first attempt eh? I appreciate those earrings makers now man! Thanks Jenny for teaching! Ok, I'm going to drown myself with water now. Jap class tomorrow again! I can't wait! Better practice! Ichi, Ni, San, Shi, Go, Roku, Nana, Hachi, Kyu, Ju! Ja ne!

No comments: