Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm Sorry

I've always encouraged people to look at both sides of the coin before jumping to conclusions. But yet, I'm guilty of this sin, despite me preaching to other people not to assume and take sides before both sides of the story is out. A very serious case of not practising what I preach. Which I strongly abhor. I'm no saint, I fall into the deep, dark and endless pit of sins sometimes too. I'm only human, and humans are vulnerable, only to feelings. I felt betrayed, lied to, belittled, hurt, disappointed, angry and cast aside when none of you turned up. I must have been a very lousy friend, so lousy that none of you could make the effort to turn up to grace my 21st birthday party. I'm not defending myself, I just want to apologise. For jumping to conclusions and calling you all names. I'm sorry. I'll try harder to be a better friend in the months to come. Will you all please forgive me?

No comments: