Sunday, September 04, 2005

*Updated*

*Updated*

By pink or flowers I mean you all can come in pink tops OR pink bottoms OR clothes with pink motifs OR pink accessories! As long as there's something pink!

That applies to the FLOWER part as well, as long as there are flower motifs OR girls can wear flowers in their hair OR guys can wear hawaiian beach shorts!

You know, that kinda thing? Just use your creativity!!!! And make sure the pink part or the flower part is visible when we take photos! Hee hee.

House Rules:
  • No shoes in house. Leave all footwear outside.
  • No smoking in house. Honestly. It stinks.
  • No going into rooms that have CLOSED doors.
  • No littering.

Very basic la hor?

There will be SOME (read: not a lot) alcohol available and anyone is welcomed to bring some if you want to share.

But please practice self-control. Don't get drunk at my house and please stop if you think you can't take it anymore. I don't want to have to clean up your puke on my birthday. Ha ha ha.

Mahjong is available (not sure about players though) overnight, so if you want to play mahjong overnight, you're welcome to do so. Just bring enough money to lose. Ha ha ha ha. Ok la, not funny.

If you can't find your way, please give me a call (I am not going to put instructions here). I will be putting up signages at the bus stops you're supposed to alight and also signages that lead up to my house. So look out for them.

Most probably going to be printed on PINK paper. LOL. And maybe accompanied with PINK balloons or flowers or something.

There will be a book going around at the party. Will be making a scrapbook with photos and I hope you all will write stuff inside yeah? Like birthday wishes or something. Just for keepsake.

That you were all present when I turned 21. =) Milestone ok!

Hmmm, that's about it I guess. 5 more days. I can hardly wait.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, pink. karen will be thrilled. now i have to go shopping for s pink shirt. hmm.. i think i may develop fever that day.. yeah.. think so.. :)

nadnut said...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

pink! *does cartwheels*

selena said...

lol, yeah yeah, go shopping for a pink shirt ba. or maybe a smtg with flower prints? lol.

Unknown said...

Oh my god! I cant wish you happy birthday on your birthday itself coz i will be in camp already Happy birthday in advance!

Hope u have a great time during your birthday!

From your entries, it sounds great!