Wednesday, September 07, 2005

3 Days Away..

I'm suffering from a nervous breakdown. The party's in THREE days! I'm getting really jittery. And everyone who sees me will, without a doubt, ask me how's the preparations for the party. Urm, well, the preparations are coming along fine. LOL. Or at least that's what I think. Right. Updates.
  • Glitter Tattoos : I bought a set of glitter tattoos!! What shape? Flower, of course! So that people who don't turn up in either pink or flowers will get a flower tattoo.
  • Book & Pens : This is for you guys to write in! Think autograph books in primary / secondary school. I want the pens back hor!!
  • Treat Bags : Am going to get treat bags for all guests! So old-skool right!! I like!
  • Balloons : Look out for balloons at the bus stops you're supposed to alight and follow the balloons tied to lamp posts (or anything I can tie it to) to my house.
  • *Polaroid : Supposedly there's going to be a polaroid camera going around, while films last, but Lester hasn't replied, so I don't know the status of this. But if there is, it's going to be a "While films last" thing because as you know, polaroid films are super expensive. So only the early birds will get.
  • Photographer : But in any case, there will be a digital camera going around taking photos. Hopefully I'll manage to "hire" a photographer or anyone wants to be a volunteer photographer? Hmm? Jeffrey from Alumni need not apply.
  • Games : Yes, you heard me right, we'll be playing games. Charades! My favourite! And someone suggested scavenger hunt but I don't think I want the house to get turned upside down and inside out, so no, I don't think scavenger hunt is going to be considered. Possibly "Zhong Ji Mi Ma". For those who don't know, you're supposed to guess the number I choose. The "winner" who gets it right gets to do a forfeit! Wheee! Possibly, eat an extra piece of cake! Yay!

Ok, done with updates. I need to rest. My head is spinning. I think my room is spinning too.

P.S. No one noticed that the poster I posted up with the details of the party actually printed "Date : 10-05-2005". Wonderful. Until Zhenting sms-ed me that the date was wrong. Hah. We're so cock-eyed.

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Oh Girl, 21 !!! You can't turn back the clock - it will be all up hill from here on in. Now you you have to really act like a "lady" and not a teenager (hehe) All the best - Its not the food & drink that make it a party - its the "host". You will make it a day to remember. Take care

selena said...

Thanks! =)