Friday, September 02, 2005

The Birthday Lists (Updated)

To Do:
  • Order food from caterer *done!*
  • Order birthday cake (ordering on thurs!) *done* Prima Deli Chocolate Cake! *yum*
  • Send RSVPs / reminders to all some guests (better get down to doing this.) *done*Done most already!
  • Ask Lester about polaroid camera
  • Decide on a blody theme!!! *done* FLOWERS and PINK! Muahahahaha!!! More details later.
  • Clear front porch area (Thurs or Fri morning!)
  • Get one more set of mahjong and chairs and mahjong table
  • Confirm with Lester about polaroid camera

And other little little nitty-gritty stuff that I haven't realised yet. If you all think of anything, remind me ok! Like got so many things I haven't done! Ahhh! *stress*

The "What-to-buy-for-Selena" List

  • Esprit Vouchers (pls do, I'll explain why later.)
  • X:odus vouchers Okay, I'm informed again that there's no such thing as X:odus vouchers!!!! Wtf. Everything is going against me. Pooi pooi pooi.
  • M)phosis vouchers Poh jus informed me that there's no such thing as M)phosis vouchers. *sob!* Can use mall vouchers like Parco vouchers in M)phosis?
  • Melie Bianco Hobo Knotted Convertible
  • Size 37 Birkenstock : Madrid Papillio Cherry, Madrid White, Madrid Sand (either one. Or all 3 also can!)
  • Other shopping mall vouchers like Century Sq, Tampines Mall, Wisma, Parco, PS that kind ya :P
  • Any item off my Wish List in right column *grin*

The "What-NOT-to-buy-for-Selena" List

  • Soft toys
  • Perlini's Silver
  • Photoframes

Yeah. I'm done now. Finally. Took me 3 hours to do this. Yay!

Tell me which one you all getting then I can strike it off my list ok? Except the vouchers la, the more the merrier! *grin*

Love ya peeps. Ciao!

No comments: