Thursday, September 09, 2004

SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Trustworthy, loyal and honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and travelling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Choosy especially in relationships. Loves wide things. Systematic. Ho ho, another one of those personality by the month you were born in thingeys. I have the whole list. If you guys want, I can stick it up for u guys!! =) Too tired to talk about my "Virgin Mambo Night" experience. Haha, later, maybe! =P Am off for KTv session with my girl pals to "celebrate" my birthday!

No comments: