Saturday, September 04, 2004

I bought my long overdue wallet!! Heh heh. So it's one off the ever-growing list! Hee hee! Tomorrow is Hock Chuan's Anniversary bash! And I'm going! I think. Er.. need to wait for Zhenting to reply. Also fulfilled my craving for Long John Silver's today!! Yummy!! Finally, after soooo long, I get to eat yummy LJS! Hee hee. Shuling ran away from us today. Hmm. Sorry girl, it was really a joke. But I guess it must have been a bad experience for you. Don't run away anymore k, it's scary. >.< The Food Comm blog is still getting some errors, Rach C can't open her invite. Hmmm. Well girls, please tell me the email that you registered with Blogger for your personal blog, then I can send the invite to that email! There's something weird with my eye. And I'm scared. :( Help. Hope it goes away. *Cross fingers* Sigh~ How how how how how!!

No comments: