Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I'm bushed! Been out till midnight almost everyday this week!! =X Really! Sigh. I think I should start getting home earlier. I missed the last episode of Friends! So sad right! Haiyo. Better la, if not I will be very sad. :( I used to dislike Friends because it was Ally Mcbeal's rival. Haha. Then Ally Mcbeal ended its run in Singapore, so I turned to Friends. Hahaha. I wished they'd continue showing Ally Mcbeal though. It's a really nice show. Funny too. Had fun last Saturday with my project group mates. Funny how I still refer to them as my project group mates. LOL. I just dunno how else to refer them as. We went to Marche. Long queue! And my birthday cake got "stuk" outside! Because "No outside food and drinks allowed." *Faints* Those sweeties gave me a treat. Hee hee. So nice. After we finished dinner, Mich couldn't stand it anymore. She decided to go talk to the staff about letting us bring the cake in. So she left. We were worried she might start quarelling with the staff. Ha ha. Minutes later, she returned with a huge grin and the CAKE! LOL. She looked so smug. So we thought "yay! We get to eat the cake!" No. We still couldn't. Bah. Those lousy people said we could sing a birthday song, light the candles and everything BUT eat the cake. WTH. -_-!!! Crap right!? So we decided not to do it here. Bah. There must be somewhere else we could sit down properly and have our cake. We walked to the Youth Park thinking we could sit on the benches there. But. Of all the days. They were having some concert there. -_-!!! Talk about being "suay". So we walked to the skate park and ALL OF US FELT SO OUT OF PLACE. Haha. Especially Shuling since she was in a super short skirt. So we decided to walk back to Starbucks. Yay! They allowed us to cut the cake and EAT it! Wowee. Wonderful. o_O. Haha. Provided we buy their drinks of course. Then they sang a birthday song for me. Haha. Sweet lar, but a tad embarrassing because they sang, erm, quite loudly. Ho ho. Afterwards we decided to go see the long long escalator at Wisma. It wasn't working!!! Darn. But it's really long eh? Outdoor somemore. Cool. Shuan, Zhenting and I left for Parkway for pool with Shuan's bf! Haha. Only managed to get home at 1am. -_-ZzzZ Already half-dead by then. See! Today I'm home at nearly 1am again! Went to meet up with Suet, Ade, Grace and Amil! So nice to see them after so long! =) And after that went for a movie with Kenny and Cindy. The Terminal! VERY GOOD SHOW! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! It's one of those movies that is funny, sad, sweet, heartening, angry all at the same time, within scenes! Wonderful! Marvellous! Wahaha. I love it. *Thumbs up!* Tom Hanks is good. Very good. "Toosday! I hate Toosdays!" Hahaha. Alright, it's bed time for me. Am going for *snip snip* tomorrow with Rachel Chong. Ho ho! So exciting. If I refuse to come out for the next one month, you guys know what happened. Be nice to me ok! =X

No comments: