Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Oops, I haven't been diligent in blogging. Have been MIA for 4 days. Oops. Let's see. Sat: Went for Hock Chuan's anniversary bash! Wowee! Good to see him after so long! He looks like he's recovering well, although I felt my heart wince when I saw the "aftermath" of his operation. Sigh. He lost a lot of weight and he looks different now. But I suppose he's still the same inside. The happy, cheerful and fantastic adviser. =) Am glad I got to see him after so long! And I'm glad he's recovering well. We left before the bash ended so that we didn't have to squeeze with so many people. Left for Bedok after that, wanted to watch a movie at the Princess cinema, but they don't have alot of choices. Bleah. Didn't manage to watch a movie, so we went to Simpang!!! Wowee! I ordered my "plaster" prata which never arrived. -__-!!! But at least I got to drink my Dinosaur!! Ho ho! Sun: Slept most of the day away. Was too "burnt" out after my 8hour lesson on Sat. Haha. By the time I woke up, it was like 2pm! *blush* Suan suan called and we chatted awhile, making plans for Wednesday's gathering! Hee. Mon: Bad day. Had an outburst with Friend. -__-!!! Which I felt was pretty silly and a rather waste of time. Got too pissed off and cried in the toilet. *Sob* People always think I have a perfect life. But I don't. I've got problems you people don't know and won't understand. So I shouldn't trouble myself over such matters like these. Bah. Shall not talk about that anymore. Tues: I thought that matter was over and done with. Bah. I was so wrong. Friend messaged Friend 1 at night and they continued with it. Heh. Gah. Whatever~ Rachel sweetie gave us invites to go for the "Seventeen Bash" at Zouk!! And I am so glad I went! Because... I got to see Randall Tan upclose!!! Hwahwahwahwah~!!!! He's shoooo cute! ^.^ And quite moronic sometimes~ Hahaha! And quite corny too! And I got to take a photo with him!!!!! *Gasps!!!* "Rachel Lum~~~~ I want my photo!!!* Haha. *High.* Shooooo cute! Ok. Enough. *Slaps self* Shared a cab home with Mira and Nad. Mira wanted to go to some ulu ulu Ceylon Street. Pronouced as "ceee-lon". Hah. Some Lord Krishna's birthday. Cool. The temple outside was filled with our Indian friends with their pretty traditional costumes! Hmmphx. I want one of those too! Right. Then Nad had motion sickness + sinus attack. Ho ho. Oops. I mean "poor thing". Heh. Her nose was dripping nonstop and she was sneezing nonstop too. Must have been tiring. Hope she didn't puke after she got off. The taxi driver then started talking to me about Buddhist teachings. Quite interesting. He seems to know alot(?). And he gave me a book on Buddhist teachings!!!! -__-!! I would have liked a discount on the fare more, though. And I forgot to bring my keys!!!! Mummy had to wait for me to come home. And I had a bowl of vegetable curry. Yummy. Hee hee. Now I can go to sleep without feeling hungry. =)

No comments: