Thursday, September 16, 2004

Muahahaha, gone are the days of jet-black hair! Hello brown hair with golden streaks! Muahahaha! I've finally dyed my "virgin" hair! Ho ho! And it has turned brown! Whee! But I'm starting to miss my black hair the minute the hairstylist applied the hairdye on the first "piak" of hair. =( But still! It's a change! And I sorta like it! OMG! One of the bulbs blew! Hahaha! How funny! I am going to post up pictures! Hee hee! Big project ah, so I need 2 people to work on my hair! Har har! Posted by Hello Nad's obsessed with this word on my, urm, apron. Posted by Hello Looking like a crazy woman! Posted by Hello Aluminium wrapped hair~ Posted by Hello More aluminium! Posted by Hello The "mixture". It stinks man! Posted by Hello The stack of magazines that kept me company! Posted by Hello Processing.. Posted by Hello Still processing.. Posted by Hello Muahaha.. Nad is clicking away happily! Posted by Hello Nad keeps taking my pics. Haha! Hence the grumpy face to satisfy her! Posted by Hello I said "Stop taking!! Roarrr..!!" Ha ha! Scary eyes eh! Posted by Hello Rach is back! Ho ho! Freshly washed hair! Posted by Hello As you can see, rebonding is a long and ardous task!! Haha! Posted by Hello So is dyeing your hair.. Posted by Hello Then we, 3 hungry girls, headed over to Bugis Junction for some food! Most of the shops were closed! Poor us! Ajisen refused to take our orders. !#$%^$@. Boo! Give ya business ya don't want! Hmmphx. Never mind, thanks to Ajisen, we got to know this superb pasta place, Sketchers! Great pasta and great ambience. Very nice, cosy feeling! *Thumbs up!* More photo-taking! Good place with good pasta! Yummy yummy! Posted by Hello Nice place! =) Good ambience! Yellow lights! Posted by Hello End result after 3 hrs! =) Posted by Hello Side view! Posted by Hello Rachel C with her newly rebonded hair! Posted by Hello Group pic! I love this pic! Posted by Hello And another one~ Posted by Hello Beware! The following 3 pics contains pictures of good food! The empty-stomachs beware! Might provoke a sudden craving for pasta! Muahahahahahahahaha! *mad* My order! I don't know the name! Ah. Black pepper affair. Or something like that! Ho ho! I love Linguine! Posted by Hello Rach's order, also "Feelin' Prawny" but with Linguine! Posted by Hello Nad's order "Feelin' Prawny". Forgot the name of the pasta! Fettucine I think.. Posted by Hello OK, that's the end of my "photo" post. Ho ho! Hope you're still around! LOL! Anyways, comments on my new hair (good comments ONLY!) will be welcomed! Ha ha! Kidding lar. You can don't say anything if you don't want to! =) *Photos courtesy of nad.

No comments: